TANZANIA, AFRICA–Plan your trip up Mount Kilimanjaro this year with one of the top tour companies in the country. Our beautiful mountain was named by the Tanzanian government as a leader for tourism this year, and attracts almost 45,000 climbers annually, all of whom are different ages, at different fitness levels, have a range of experience, and come from around the world.
Mount Kilimanjaro has the distinction of being one of the tallest, most picturesque mountains in the world as well as being one of the most accessible climbing peaks for a great many different people. From a 9-year-old to a 81-year-old, paraplegic to marathon runner, Kilimanjaro is a challenge that can be achieved by many who try, and Zara Tours is here to guarantee a once in a lifetime experience.
Experts estimate that Mount Kilimanjaro has only a few more years before the effects of climate change have a severe impact on the beautiful glaciers at the summits of the mountain. Climbers today note seeing snow melt at an increased rate. Mount Kilimanjaro is the tallest freestanding mountain in the world, and one of the “Seven Summits” of the world, the tallest mountains to be found on each continent.
Choose the route and arrange your adventure up and around Mount Kilimanjaro soon, and earn bragging rights for your remarkable climb.
For more information about Zara Tours, contact: email@example.com
About ZARA TOURS
ZARA TOURS, founded in 1987, is currently the No. 1 Kilimanjaro outfitter in Tanzania and one of the largest safari operators in the country. Proud to be known as one of the best operators in the region with a reputation for providing an exceptional, unforgettable and safe experience, ZARA TOURS owns and operates two hotels and four tented camps, has 88 safari and climbing expert guides who speak English, German and Spanish, and a fleet of fully-equipped vehicles that take tourists on safari adventures or treks up Mount Kilimanjaro. ZARA TOURS also runs ZARA Charity, which plays a vital role in the local community by supporting vulnerable groups such as orphans, Maasai’s women group, and more.
For most people, the idea of a fun vacation is to go from the town or city they live in to another town or city either in their own country, or in a different nation where the culture, language and traditions are different. Seeing other parts of the world—especially where other people live—is a rich, educational experience that everyone should enjoy. But in exchanging one civilization for another, many people are missing out on what constitutes that vast majority of the rest of the world, and that is the rich biological diversity and natural wonder of the wilderness.
With our wildlife safaris in Tanzania we offer people the chance to see and experience much, much more. We have a variety of different tours that allow travelers to see one of the most complex and biologically rich environments in the world from the comfort of vehicles. But for people that really want to experience what it means to be in Africa, we offer walking safaris as well.
Africa From The Ground
Too often we view nature from afar, either on a television screen, in parks, or simply passing by through the window of a car. A walking safari gives people a chance to be IN nature, and IN Africa itself, getting a feel for the land and gaining an appreciation of the truly vast scale of this continent, the wildlife in it, and what our ancestors had to deal with as they rose to supremacy over the other wildlife in this continent so many generations ago.
When you undertake Kenya and Tanzania safaris and decide to walk, you get a completely different and yet completely safe experience. Our guides have an intimate knowledge of both the landscape and the wildlife in it. With their supervision you can literally walk off the beaten path and see, hear and feel what it’s like to be in one of the most primal continents in the world. Africa is not a place that you see, it is a place that you feel, and our walking tours give you that chance to really become a part of the African landscape in a way that a tour on a bus never could.
For an experience that you and your family will never forget, don’t just fly to Africa, get on ground and walk the land with Zara. You won’t forget it.
Africa is still one of the wildest, most untamed continents in the world, and because of that, it still plays host to the most numerous and spectacular displays of biological diversity on our planet. One of the most impressive natural phenomenon occurs on the plains of the Serengeti, and wildlife safaris in Tanzania and Kenya give you an opportunity to see this for yourself with a migration unlike anything you may have imagined.
The Pursuit Of Rain
Zebras and wildebeests are herbivores who go where the “green” is, feeding on grasses and waiting for the rains to come that can fill the plains with an abundance of food both for themselves, and the young that they will give birth to in order to ensure the next generation of the species continues. This means that these huge herds of animals are constantly on the move, and when the time is right, the rains come to certain areas of the continent, giving these huge tracts of land the moisture they need to sprout grasses and other plants.
This is the signal that zebras and wildebeests wait for, and when it happens, they make an arduous trek fraught with hardship and danger that tests their endurance and, in some cases, costs them their lives. Our Kenya and Tanzania safaris give you the opportunity, at the right time of the year, to witness one of the largest movements of animal life on our planet. This is an event that has been documented by many nature programs over the decades, but there is nothing quite like seeing it yourself, especially as the continuing changes to the environment and the encroaching needs of civilization continue to put this migration and these animals at risk.
If you have a love for nature and want to see a natural phenomenon with no other equal in any country, come to Africa, and let us be your guide. You can see the animals as they make their journey, battling both the environment and the predators that wait for their arrival, in a primal, natural struggle of life and death. Come to Africa and let our seasoned guides take you on a journey that is nothing like you’ve ever seen, where nature is at its most beautiful and brutal, and life fights for every triumph and moment of peace and family it can get.
TANZANIA, AFRICA–Young and old, first-timers and seasoned travelers, people come from every continent to visit Tanzania. Those who want to get the most out of their trip and see more of what the country has to offer choose to both climb Mount Kilimanjaro embark on a safari tour and finish with Zanzibar.
The range of visitors from a variety of cultures makes this country an epicenter for bringing people together. That’s why Zara Tours welcomes everyone to Tanzania at the Kilimanjaro International Airport, and why our guides speak several different languages, including English, Spanish, French, and German. Visitors can learn even more about this country, vastly different from their own, when they choose one of Zara Tours most popular combination packages.
The first seven of the total 13 days will be spent taking on the highest freestanding mountain in Africa: Mount Kilimanjaro, via the Machame Route. Chosen by around 50 percent of all climbers, and boasting some of the most fantastic views, the summit rate for this trek is 96 percent, offering better odds that determined climbers will safely reach the summit and claim their bragging rights.
After successfully returning from the mountaintop, visitors will return to the plains of Northern Tanzania and the luxury of comfortable lodging. Explore Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro conservation area, the endless plain of Serengeti National Park and spend days watching the wild grace of the animals in their natural, protected habitat, before could extend to the island of Zanzibar.
For adventures that are wild and challenging, breathtaking and appealing to people from every corner of the globe, there is no place like Tanzania.
For more information about Zara Tours, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About ZARA TOURS
ZARA TOURS, founded in 1987, is currently the No. 1 Kilimanjaro outfitter in Tanzania and one of the largest safari operators in the country. Proud to be known as one of the best operators in the region with a reputation for providing an exceptional, unforgettable and safe experience, ZARA TOURS owns and operates two hotels and four tented camps, has 88 safari and climbing expert guides who speak English, German and Spanish, and a fleet of fully-equipped vehicles that take tourists on safari adventures or treks up Mount Kilimanjaro. ZARA TOURS also runs ZARA Charity, which plays a vital role in the local community by supporting vulnerable groups such as orphans, Maasai women’s groups, and more.
Taking a vacation is something that provides not only the chance to rest and recharge body and mind, but also to create memories that you can enjoy for the rest of your life. One option that is well worth thinking about – especially if you want a unique vacation – is wildlife safaris in Tanzania or Kenya.
These safaris allow you to head out into the beautiful countryside and experience Africa in a truly personal way. From viewing the landscapes of the plains to seeing wildlife up close, it’s an experience that is hard to get anywhere else. Just think about some of the big reasons that taking Kenya and Tanzania safaris is such a great vacation idea.
- First of all, it’s a break from the beaches and theme parks that make up so many other vacations around the world. Instead of doing the same old thing, you can treat yourself to something that is truly a unique experience unlike anything else you can find.
- Being able to see the beautiful animals of Africa up close and personal is something truly stunning. Instead of seeing them in a zoo, you’ll see them in their natural habitat. This allows you to get a greater appreciation of these creatures and of the inherent beauty in the world – and a greater appreciation for Africa in particular.
- Kenya and Tanzania safaris also let you see some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. The unspoiled plains of Africa create amazing backdrops for your adventure, letting you see a different side of the world.
- While there’s no question that a safari can be very relaxing thanks to the beauty you’ll find, they can also be a true adventure. Whether you just take a safari, go visit the wildebeest migration, or climb Kilimanjaro, there are numerous adventures that you can experience during Kenya and Tanzania safaris.
- Above all else, taking a safari lets you create memories that you will never forget. Basic vacations can easily blend together in your mind, but what you see and experience on a safari will stand out forever.
If you’re planning an upcoming vacation, it’s important that you make certain you’re planning out one that you’ll really enjoy. Looking beyond the standard parks and vacation destinations, you may find that Kenya and Tanzania safaris offers you something you’ve been looking for – an amazing experience filled with adventure, wonder, beauty, and memories. In short, this is a vacation that deserves anyone’s attention in a major way.
Making the decision to take Tanzania wildlife safaris as a holiday destination is something that can provide you with an amazing experience filled with adventure and wonder. But as with any other vacation, taking the time to plan ahead properly is important and doing so will help ensure that you get the best possible trip.
There are numerous things that you’ll want to consider regarding Tanzania or Kenya safaris, and taking a closer look at the following points could help make your journey even more enjoyable.
- First of all, think about what you want to experience during your tour. Are you looking to just experience the wildlife of Africa up close and personal, or do you want to go further with a Kilimanjaro climb? Figuring out what you want to do is the first step, and you can easily design the perfect safari experience if you just think about your overall desires.
- How many days will your safari last? There are Kenya and Tanzania safaris lasting from 3 days up to 10 days. Plan your experience to ensure that you get the best possible stay – more days means more time to enjoy yourself and to experience more of the majestic African countryside and wildlife.
- Also pay attention to when you’re visiting. Safaris can be taken at any time throughout the year, but remember that October, November, April, and May are the rainy seasons and that some of the roads in the countries may be impassable due to the weather. You can still have a great experience, however.
- Accommodations vary as well, and you’ll want to make sure that you pick the right option for your experience. If you want to save money, basic camping is readily available. However, 3 star and even 5 star accommodations do exist if you’re looking for a higher standard from your stay.
- Finally, be sure to pack properly. For Tanzania and Kenya safaris, bring your sleeping bag, personal items, and clothing that will work well on a safari. Packing smart makes your stay much better.
It doesn’t take much effort to plan out a great holiday. If you want to look beyond typical destinations, there’s no question that planning wildlife safaris in Tanzania is a great way to give yourself a unique experience. Keep the points above in mind when making your plans and you’ll be able to go on an adventure that you’ll remember forever.
You have plenty of choices when it comes to planning out your next vacation. But the reality is that sometimes you just need something truly different. Resort destinations, theme parks, and other tourist attractions all have their place, but the fact is that Tanzania wildlife safaris offer something you just can’t get anywhere else, and stand out as being one of the absolute best choices when you’re ready for a different kind of vacation.
If you’re not sure if Kenya or Tanzania safaris are right for you, or why they’re such a great choice when you want a truly wonderful vacation, you only need to consider some of the big reasons that they’re a great idea. Here are some of the main reasons you should think about going on a safari for your next vacation.
- Adventure – Simply put, they’re one of the best ways to experience a true adventure while on vacation. From getting up close to wildlife to experiencing the stars under the African sky, you’ll have an experience that can be defined as an adventure in every sense of the word.
- • Wildlife – Zoos are great, but they can’t provide the kind of experience that you will get when you see a wildebeest migration in person, or a big cat stalking its prey. Safaris in Kenya and Tanzania offer an unforgettable look at wildlife that you can’t get anywhere else.
- Beauty – From the animals to the vistas, you’ll see beauty in a whole new way here. A single safari can put you in touch with the world in an incredible way, and give you a new outlook on everything.
- Romance – Yes, Tanzania wildlife safaris can be romantic. While you’re not going to be dining at a 4-star restaurant, you will be in a location that creates its own ambiance and romance. In addition to being thrilling, safaris can also bring you closer together.
- Memories – The bottom line is that everything that happens on your safari will be something that you remember time and time again over the years. You will create stunning memories that you’ll never be able to forget – memories that won’t just blend into rest of the vacations you take over the years.
If you’re ready for a vacation that offers you much more than you might be used to, it’s time to think outside the box. Tanzania wildlife safaris can give you the experience of a lifetime, and are worth considering for anyone.